Nationally Certified Massage Therapist 2007
Registered Yoga Instructor 2008
Reiki Practitioner 2009
Tri-Yoga Instructor Basics 2010
Level One 2011
Certified BodyTalk Practitioner 2012
Advanced Lomi Lomi Training 2013
Massage Cupping Practitioner 2016
I have a very unique style of bodywork that incorporates massage therapy with subtle body energetic techniques.
During each session I utilize all of the knowledge and experience I have gained over my many years of study and practice to co-create a dynamic healing experience with you.
My intention is to facilitate you becoming more of your true Self by assisting you in releasing unnecessary tensions and anxieties in the body/mind and thereby living a healthier and more fulfilling life.
Thank you, I look forward to serving you.
***Every session with me is therapeutic and is in complete alignment with the ethical practices of the Virginia Board of Nursing and the National Certification Board for Massage and Bodywork.***
- Lowers stress
- Decreases muscle soreness and tension
- Decreases pain and inflammation
- Decreases headaches and migraines
- Decreases insomnia
- Decreases depression and anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Increases health and overall well being
- Brightens mood
- Deepens Spiritual connection
- Re-connects the physical, mental and
emotional aspects of Self to promote
healing on all levels
- Reconfigures energetic patterns that no
longer serve the health of the body